Book: 100 Minutes that’ll Change the Way You Live!
Author: Dr. L. Prakash
The finest book you would have ever picked-up to look beyond stressful times.
100 ‘life-injecting tips drawn from factual life’, all told in an unconventional but humorous way to help you confront life’s myseries squarely and live successfully.
Suitable for all ages.
Chapters that will invigorate you instantly:
* Persistence pays
* What matters is what can be proven
* One who changes with change survives
* Have faith, it helps
* Savour the love of your loved ones before it is too late
* Talent always costs money
* The power of positive thinking
* Money is important, but not all that important
* The value of experience
* Work is worship
* Look for the right man for the job
* Tough times don’t last, tough guys do
* A cheap thing is not always a bargain
* Formal education is not the same as knowledge
Tags: 100 Minutes , Invigorate , Honesty , Persistence , Loved Ones , Enjoy , Life , Talent , Power , Faith
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.