6 Useful Tips for Online poker Beginner
While the tips below won't help you develop patience it will give you a large advantage over them.
1. NEVER play more than one game at a time. How do you think you can jump from one game to the next and still have the ability to study your opponents' every move?
2. ALWAYS play good starting hands, such as the top 10 starting hands: AA, KK,
3. LEARN how seat position can play an important role in how you bet and when.
4. STUDY THE FLOP and make an informed decision before you bet. Ask yourself what the best possible hand is and consider whether or not your opponent has it!
5. SELDOM raise before the flop.
6. ALWAYS try to prevent your opponents from reading you. If you get into too many habits, you will be an easy read.
Tags: Games , Online Games , Poker , Cards , Tips
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.