Center for Productive Longevity’s “Spotlight on Entrepreneurship” Meeting is This Thursday
The Center for Productive Longevity (CPL), still has seats available for people to attend its upcoming meeting, “Spotlight on Entrepreneurship Opportunities for Baby Boomers”, on Thursday, October 11 at Northwestern University/Kellogg School. To register and view the agenda, visit http://www.ctrpl.org/october-11-2012. Participants must be 50 and older.
￼￼￼￼￼The meetings are designed to contribute to a national momentum for new-business creation, which will help Baby Boomers 50+ to remain productively engaged and to continue adding value. The event includes a line-up of fantastic speakers and two rounds of interactive breakout sessions on topics relating to new-business creation and on how to become an entrepreneur.
Thursday, October 11
7:15 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (Including check-in and reception)
Wieboldt Hall/Northwestern University/Kellogg School
340 East Superior Street
2nd Floor Mezzanine
Chicago, IL 60611-3008
· Dr. Paul Magelli is senior director of the Academy for Entrepreneurial Leadership at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
· James Shein is professor of entrepreneurship at Kellogg School’s Larry and Carol Levy Institute for Entrepreneurial Practice and an academic director of the Successful Corporate Renewal executive program.
· Nancy Rodriguez is founder and president of Food Marketing Support Services (FMSS), which she started in 1985.
· Larry Levy is founder and chairman of Levy Restaurants and chairman and CEO of The Levy Organization.
· Carol Levy is co-owner of Material Possessions, a home décor store that has proven to be successful for nearly 30 years.
Cost: $35 per person covers a spouse, if desired, and a post-meeting workshop on the “how-tos” of creating a new business
Sponsors: The Kellogg School, AARP, the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE) and CPL
For more information on CPL and these meetings, visit www.ctrpl.org or Facebook at www.facebook.com/CTRPL.
Tags: Spotlight On Entrepreneur , How To Become An Entrepre , Entrepreneurship Opportun , Senior Entrepreneurs
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.