Effective Sales Process through Internet
Increasing Sales Through Strategic Internet Marketing
What use to be the traditional way of marketing products & services is now things of the past. Even marketing via newspapers, magazines or other printing materials have becoming less popular. More & more
It is good to know that there are millions of searchers out there who wanted to know more about what they’re looking for. However with millions of sites out there, how would you ensure that your site’s get a portion if not more of the traffic readily available? Don’t you want to see that your target customers know more about your site? You may want to follow the following rules:
- Find out who are your target customers first. Have your ads place on a more popular sites or search engines. By positioning yourself on a more frequently visited sites, will increase the probability of getting your target customers attention. Next is to get them followed through.
You may also like to do have an external linking to other sites. External linking enables your site to be linked and access to others, whom originally are browsing a different sites. Find out if any of your competitors put their ads on such sites.
- We know that expenses are incurred when we placed ads on some sites. Nevertheless, there sites who would like to collaborate with you, allowing you to place ads on their sites, in exchange for them to have a link of their products or services on to your sites. With this link, whenever the site owner disseminates their newsletter, both its members and potential customers will be updated too.
Furthermore, having links to your site also helps in boosting search engine ranking. It is a sense of endorsement by other sites which may regard that your site is as important as theirs such that they wished to link theirs to.
3. Pay per click (PPC) is the most chosen method in Internet Marketing. Charges are incurred on the ads only if the link is click. Choose only services which have maximum daily charges regardless of the number of clicks made. Check also which keywords are that give most effective PPC results.
4. Domain name’s plays an important role. Choose the name wisely. It remains uncertain whether domain name’s affect the search engine placement or otherwise. Nevertheless, products or services with related domain name’s facilitate the search in the search engine, thus help your customer to remember you better.
5. Be certain that the information on your sites is complete and useful. Select your keywords strategically. Excessive or repetition keyword, combined with irrelevant information will affect customers’ confidence in your site. You may lose the inflow of traffics or even have your site removed from the search engine.
6. How to decide on the ‘keywords’? Put yourself in the customers’ shoe. What are the possible words used during the search that lead them to arrive at your site? Use specific keywords and phrases. Avoid the generic ones. Only by submitting specific keywords that describe your product and services will get you to the top of the search results.
7. Keep track on your ads. Do a check and balance on the frequently visited sites & on PPC, making account on your revenues and expenses. Some services have the option allowing you to monitor the PPC transaction and number of sales generated. Review your ads placement on those websites; whether you are getting the right number of traffics, leading to prospects and potential sales.
Remember, always sell benefits. Your customers need to know what’s in for them instead of just the technical specification. By buying your products how does it help them in their business or private lives.
It is true that with millions of websites available out there, one may be facing difficulty to make their ads stands out against the rest; especially when everyone is using the same keyword. You will face challenges when presenting search engine results. How can you overcome this? Having a complete and useful content in your ads, bundled with strategic advertising and linking it with other sites, can also get you to the top of the search results.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.