Make Money Online Without Investment By Photographs & Videos
Photographs and videos is another way of making money online without investment.
Everyone of us may have hundreds or even thousand of photos in our hard-disk, occupying memories of our computer and doing nothing for us or themselves. When it takes too much space and we have to install some new software we delete them in order to make some disk space free. But wait, we can make money with them. If you have the passion to take photo or videos you can be paid for your passion. In this article I will be focusing on some sites that pays for photographs and videos.
There are many stock photo web sites on the internet that are active. These sites allow people to both buy and sell photographs. The way they conduct their business may vary, but the idea remains the same. The photographer uploads and displays his photographs to other users. These users decide to buy the photographs if they are interested in them. Some sites allow you to sell your photographs without charging you any money. Other sites will collect a commission for every photo you sell.
To make the most out of making money online with stock photography make sure that your image is original. Also check the sellers portion for frequently asked questions, you must check it out first before trying to publish your work and sell your photos. This will help a lot in clarifying whatever you want to know about how to make money online from that stock photo site. Also check what is most in demand image subjects. This will help you to avoid wasting your time uploading least requested images.
How can you make money online with photographs & videos?
Some of the best paying websites where you can join for free and start making money with the photographs & videos which you thought were useless are mentioned below:~
- Fotolia ~ They give you the leverage to set your own price and sell your photos. Each time one of your photo is sold on the site you get a commission ranging from 33% to 80%. The commission depends on the exclusivity given to them and your ranking in their system. If the editors do not find what they are looking for, your image may be rejected. Landscape, architecture, people, flora & fauna, objects, transport, food & drink and travel are the most in-demand image subjects that they suggest. Requires minimum of 1600 x 1200 pixels for web use and 2272 x 1704 pixels or greater for print use. The preferred files are of 2000 x 3000 pixels. They pay via paypal, money bookers and wire transfer. There is no minimum payout for paypal and money bookers.
- Share A Pic ~ They pay 0.22$ per 1000 views or impressions. You can also make more money by using google adsense. They pay via paypal within 7 days of request. Minimum payout is 20$.
- Big Stock Photo ~ They are one of the largest online photo directories. You can submit your photos with JPG, EPS, AI, PSD, PNG and PDF formats. Under normal image usage agreement whenever anyone downloads your image your account is credited by 0.50$ for smallest image download and 3.00$ for largest imaged download. They require you to take a photographer test before selling. If you pass you’ll be able to upload photos, which will be reviewed by the editors. They pay via paypal, money bookers and checks. Minimum payout is 50$.
- 123rf ~ They pay for photographs that are uploaded by you and sold by them and will pay you 50% of the net proceeds. They pay via paypal and money bookers. Minimum payout is 50$.
- Dreams Time ~ They are another good site where you can sell you photos. The image should be RGB in color coding with at least 3 MP in size. The commission varies from 52 percent to 80 percent. The site has one advantage over others. As numbers of downloads of your images increases the value of your photograph also increases. They pay via paypal, money bookers and check.
- Shutter Stock ~ They pay when someone downloads your photo from their stock. You are paid 0.25$ per download. The image should be at least 2.5 megapixel. They also accepts stock footage. They pay via checks monthly.
- I Stock Photo ~ They pay for video's, illustrations and photograph's. In order to sell your photographs your application must be approved by admin. After approval you can upload photos or videos. They pay 0.20$ per download. The image requires being RGB and JPG format. They pay via paypal, money bookers and checks monthly.
- Flixya ~ They are a social network that pays you 100% add revenue and their easy to use publishing and one-click media distribution tools will drive traffic and enable you to earn residual income from each piece of content that you contribute. You can choose to participate in earning the total revenue from ads that appear surrounding any video & photo's.
- Capazoo ~ They let you earn money by uploading pictures, music and videos. It is based on tipping. You tip other people for the great content they have created and they tip you for the content you have created. The virtual money on Capazoo are called zoops and each zoop is worth 1 cent.
- Illustrated Stock ~ They pay for selling backgrounds, 3D images, digital arts, line art images, abstract arts, etc. Artists retain 100% control over the copyright and pricing of their images. Through your account you can see the static of your images any time. Your submitted work must be of al least 2 mega-pixel. They accept only JPEG format for images. Minimum payout is 100$.
- Break ~ They pay for original flash games, videos and pictures. If your video appears on their frontpage you can earn upto 2000$ and when your image appears in their gallery you can earn upto 20$. They pay via paypal. Minimum payout is 25$.
- Citizen Image ~ They pay for photos and will pay you 50% of the net proceeds. They allow you to upload images from a mobile phone or a computer. You can also earn money from buyer assignments and picture requests. They pay via paypal and checks. Minimum payout via paypal is 50$ and via checks is 200$.
- Spymac ~ They pay for original pictures, short films and audio files. They run daily and monthly jackpots and share revenue among contributors who upload the best content. The system depends on ratings, total comments, total views and total revenue of each upload to determine who gets a share of the jackpots. They pay via check. Minimum payout is 25$.
How to get paid for photographs & videos online?
Most of the above mentioned sites makes payment via paypal, liberty reserve, e-Gold, money bookers and checks. If you do not have the above mentioned accounts, you can create them for free here :~
Hope this post helps you to make money online without investment by photographs and videos.
Tags: : Make Money Online , Make Money Online With Ph , Make Money Online With Vi , Photo & Videos For Money
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.