How to Improve Male Libido with Natural Herbs?
A high libido is what every man desire but only few of them really enjoy the pleasure of full satisfaction during lovemaking. Many men suffer from temporary loss of libido. The good thing is that the temporary loss of libido can be recovered through natural, safe and effective male enhancement supplements.
Many men who suffer temporary or sudden loss of libido may be able to improve it by simple lifestyle changes. In this article you will know the major causes of low libido and some useful guidelines and tips that can change your biggest panic in a great joy.
Why does libido decline?
1. Decreased nitric oxide levels - Nitric oxide is the key in the erection process and if you don’t have enough, you will simply not be able to get proper erection. Nitric oxide naturally declines with age and is the problem for most old men. But you can boost it naturally and safely.
When a man has sexual feelings, the brain communicates these thoughts through the nerves, and these are transmitted to the genitals. The nerves relax the muscle cells by the release of nitric oxide in the walls of the blood vessels entering the penis. This allows an increase in blood to flow into the penis and an erection is the end result. If insufficient nitric oxide is produced then you will have a poor erection.
2. Stress - Another factor that can reduce sex drive is stress. You can take herbal anti-stress supplements like ashwagandha that act as overall body tonics. Ashwagandha also act as a natural aphrodisiac and boost libido. Other useful supplements are ginseng and ginkgo which work to reduce stress and also increase blood circulation and nitric oxide production.
How to improve libido?
1. Selenium - Modern farming methods decreases selenium levels in foods so its deficiency is common. Almost half of the selenium in a man is in the testes and seminal ducts and men lose selenium in their semen. Getting enough selenium is therefore important for peak sexual performance.
2. Zinc - It is required for the production of testosterone and zinc content of the prostate gland and sperm is higher than in any other body tissues. Zinc not only helps produce testosterone, but also helps to maintain semen volume and adequate levels of testosterone; maintaining libido and keeping sperm healthy.
3. Magnesium – It is vital for the production of sex hormones, such as androgen and estrogen and the neurotransmitters that modulate the libido such as dopamine and norepinephrine.
4. Amino acid - If you want to increase nitric oxide levels simply take L Argentine a non-essential amino acid. It boosts sex drive and makes your love life exciting.
Low Male Libido
Improve Male Libido
Increase Male Libido