Healthy life style
We need to note the various components of health mentioned here.
Recognition of what went wrong
*Frequent appraisal of change mode
*Analysis where we are wrong
*Corrective measures to steer to the right path
As we know the consequences of unhealthy life style on the body, mind and family and society, is it not imperative that we start moving towards a healthier living?
Consequence of unhealthy life style
2. Death from heart diseases is highest amongst the young Asian-Indians all over the world.
3. Coronary artery by –pass surgery cases have more than doubled in the age group of 30 to 50 years in last 10 years.
4. More than 25 percent on newly diagnosed high blood pressure cases are seen among the 30- to- 50 years age group.
5. The number of people becoming diabetic in India is the highest in the world. By the year 2035, India will be the `diabetic capital’ of the world.
6. More than one –fourth of the newly diagnosed diabetics are less than 35 years of age.
7. stress-induced disorders are the highest among 30 to 50 years age group.
Tags: Healthy , Life Style
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.