How We Can Use Facebook Fanpages For Marketing
Facebook and marketing mesh together if you know how to use the social media. With over 350 million users worldwide, the popular social networking site is a great venue for marketing efforts. In addition to that, Facebook is relatively easy to use. With a little patience, you will be able to master its Facebook timeline fanpages. Once you achieve that, you can start marketing successfully in the network.
But how are you going to use Facebook in your marketing efforts? The most important thing about marketing on Facebook is to attract fans. This is to reach as many potential consumers as possible. Here are some tips to attract more fans:
1. Update your page with interesting posts. You have to keep your existing fans interested. This can be done by giving them something fresh regularly. Choose a post that is both relevant and interesting. If you are maintaining multiple social networks, use applications or tools that would automatically reflect the updates made on your page. Twitter can be connected to Facebook without a problem. You can do the same with other networks if you use programs similar to Ping.fm.
2. Welcome new visitors and possible new fans. You can do this by posting an inviting cover on your timeline, a catchy and persuasive message in the information section and likable profile picture. Give the visitor a peek at what the page offers.
3. Start a contest. For Facebook users to join, it is important that they like the page first. You can post a blog or video of the game mechanics on your timeline and pin it so that everyone visiting the page will immediately find it. Winning something from a simple contest can be exciting for many users.
4. Offer your fans something exclusive. It could be a discount card, free shipping and other freebies. Facebook users will definitely click on the like button if they know that they will get something special in return. Aside from that, these users will encourage others to like your page too.
5. Interact with your fans. Open communication is one of the advantages presented by Facebook. Once an individual becomes a fan of your page, you can start communicating with him or her. It is encouraged that you engage into a personal conversation with your fans. This will not only improve consumer relationship, this can also help attract more fans to your page.
You can market on Facebook effectively after you have thoroughly marketed your page. Once you attract more fans, the success of your marketing efforts will be evident
You can learn more about Custom Facebook Fanpages by visiting http://www.dzpp.com/social-media-management.html
Tags: Facebook , Marketing , Media , Dzpp , Fanepages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.