JK Cabinet approves release of 7% DAin favor of govt employees
Srinagar, October 25(Scoop News) - The State Cabinet which met here today under the chairmanship of the Chief Minister Omar Abdullah accorded approval to the release of 7% Dearness Allowance (DA) in favor of the government employees, pensioners and family pensioners in cash with effect from July 2012, raising the total DA from 65% to 72%.
The enhancement in Dearness Allowance will also apply to work charged/whole time contingent paid employees working in regular time scale.
The additional burden on State exchequer due to Dearness Allowance will be Rs. 500 crores annually and from July 2012 onwards it will be around Rs. 335 crores.
Pawan Kotwal posted as Commissioner Secretary PHE, Irrigation, Flood Control
The State Cabinet which met here today under the Chairmanship of the Chief Minister Omar Abdullah ordered transfer of Pawan Kotwal, Commissioner Secretary, Transport Department as Commissioner Secretary, PHE, Irrigation and Flood Control Department. He shall take over the charge upon the superannuation of B.D. Sharma, on 31 October, 2012.
The Charge of Transport Department has been given to Mohammad Abbas Dar, Secretary, CAPD in addition to his own duties.
The Cabinet also released Time scale of Kashmir Administrative Service (KAS) in favor of Mohammad Maqbool Tantray (Excise and Taxation) Munir Hussian (Industries and Commerce) Tsering Wangchuk (Information) and Khursheed Ahmed Gangoo (Administrative Officer).
The Cabinet regularized the promotions of Ms. Anita Koul, Mohammad Syed Shah, Irshad Ahmed Mir, Mohammad Ashraf Mir and Raj Kumar Koul as Special Secretaries in Law Department.
Cabinet approved enhancement of power generation of Rattle Hydroelectric Project
The State Cabinet which met here today under the Chairmanship of the Chief Minister Omar Abdullah approved the enhancement in power generation capacity of Rattle Hydroelectric Project from 690 MW to 850 MW.
It also accorded Administrative approval to the Water Supply Scheme Kishtwar Town for an amount of Rs. 53.15crore under Special Task Force.
Tags: JK Cabinet Approves Relea
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.