Steve Slepcevic – Things to remember for getting a fair claim from insurance firm
Steve Slepcevic founded Paramount Disaster Recovery Inc came in existence in 1989. Steve Slepcevic is the CEO and also the President of Paramount Disaster Recovery from last many years. Paramount Disaster Recovery is a recognized leading disaster recovery and reconstruction firm in the US and has various branches across US. Steve Slepcevic provides his disaster recovery services in the whole United States and also internationally. Steve Slepcevic has a well experienced staff, Structural Engineers who have a large experience in rebuilding a damaged property properly; more advance resources, 24 hour available emergency response crew which will be available for you on your single phone call to help you.
Paramount Disaster Recovery Inc. founded by Steve Slepcevic provides facilities like repairing or reconstruction of your roof damage, water extraction from your building, repair if your building shrinks and any service you required in any disaster. Steve Slepcevic tries to help you fully in terms of providing you maximum claims and also tries that you can maximum recover from any disaster. Steve Slepcevic has finished his major projects of large hotels, hospitals, large buildings and apartments Commercial buildings, Residential etc all over US and also internationally.
Steve Slepcevic also has a contractor license and he studied his architectural and structural design in EI Camino College. Everyone who ever made a claim to his insurance firm knows the difficulties or the problems associated with it , when they do not getting a fair claim from the insurance company. Generally there are many insurance companies which are under investigation by insurance department because of not giving fair insurance claims to their clients or their very late responses to them and so paying huge fines. Most of the insurance companies are known for their bad image of taking more and more profit of storm victims.
A disaster can happen any time and can cause a limitless destruction. So Steve Slepcevic suggests few points that every property owner should have to notice those when facing any disaster:
1) Steve Slepcevic says first of all you should have to inform your insurance agent and file insurance claim of the disaster. Also take the copy of your claim file which is submitted by your insurance agent as your claim filling confirmation.
2) Protect your property from further damage. Take more and more photo, video of your damaged property. Prevent the damaged roof or take appropriate steps to avoid or to minimize further damages. Shift your personal expensive properties to a safe site.
3) You should have to set a team in your company and it is able to deal with the disaster and you must be sure that this team is most trustful people.
4) Properly study the insurance policy and don’t let it as a responsibility of others. The insurance agent writes the insurance policy and you cannot negotiate its any condition when you are purchasing it.
5) Try to increase control over the situation. This is of your benefit not of company’s. The insurance company says you to prepare and describe your claim. The insurance company says this and still provides an insurance agent. This is because the agent works in the company’s direction and will make you agree with the company’s insurance calculations.
6) Take help of your personal or professional expert like may be a Contractor, Engineer etc because they better than us that how to deal with an insurance firm. The insurance agent advice you to his own expert because he takes more importance to the company’s profit.
7) Demand that a big amount check to issue by the company before the agent first visit to your destructive site.
8) Always be clear that who agent is of whom. Because if the agent is from the agent side he always give preferences to the company’s benefits and not of yours. So always be careful about the agent.
9) Always remember that insurance claim is a field of specialization. Your own agent may be sometimes can say that he is not specialized in claim’s matter. His job is to make a better communication possible between you and your insurance’s company.
10) And at last Steve Slepcevic says make sure you have good claim consultant having an expert’s team. Your consultant team should have good experience and also qualified and standard license they have.
Steve Slepcevic is also the founder of Paramount Disaster Recovery Inc. We cannot stop any disaster from happening but can prepare ourselves how to recover themselves from any disaster effects. Steve Slepcevic’s main aim is to aware people how to make themselves prepare and can survive any disaster so for this purpose he provides classes in different parts of US. Steve Slepcevic also recommends, ”to make a disaster plan always, so we can recover from it”.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.