Willie's Woes Worsen
As we approach the second day in the biggest murder trial in Canadian history, one might wonder if such an enormous amount of media coverage might affect the outcome. Shedding more light on the sex trade in Vancouver, brings a small but public outcry from advocates and trade workers themselves - stating that international exposure only increases a risk in the predatory dwellings of the= downtown eastside’s “Low Track”
One witness has already taken the stand, a former inspector now with the RCMP who has contented that Pickton had confessed to 49 killings and regretted not making it an even 50.
He might have reached his goal, but according to Pickton: “I was sloppy”.
Fast Facts/Strength in numbers:
- 100,000,000: Amount of dollars expected to cost the taxpayers of British Columbia (including victims family members)
- 360: the amount of accredited media members in attendance (As of Jan 23/07).
- 240 Amount of crown witnesses expected to testify
- 50: Amount of allotted media seats
- 49: Amount of victims Pickton has already confessed to murdering
- 14: Amount of deaths to be convicted of, to become "Canada’s Worst Mass Murderer"
- 11: Amount of video hours showing Pickton confessing to the killings to be heard by the jury today.
- 6: Amount of charges Pickton is charged with at this particular trial
- 1: Year – Trial expectancy
Tags: Amount , Pickton , Might , Media