- What is GroundReport?
- How do I publish a report?
- How do I create an account?
- What are GroundReport's guidelines?
- Do I have to create an account to read GroundReport?
- What can you do on GroundReport?
- Why does GroundReport ask writers to create accounts?
- How can I comment on an article?
- Who owns the rights to my work?
- License Types
- Does GroundReport have RSS feeds?
- How can I get more people to read my articles?
- What can't I post on GroundReport?
- I'm still confused.
Your work must be:
Original-- You must have the right to distribute the content you publish. Copyrighted materials to which you do not have the rights are strictly prohibited.
Noncommercial-- you aren't trying to sell anything, make people click or collect email addresses.
News-- concerning world events and developments.
True-- must be completely accurate and unadultered
Suggestioned stories: personal, local and firsthand accounts of events you witnessed yourself. Issues that matter to a specific, defined region or community.
Unoriginal work. Shortcut: if you didn't make it, don't post it. Don't copy from a blog or forum. More examples below...
-- Articles from other news sites. Articles, images or videos that are not your original work will be deleted immediately.
-- "Purchased" articles. There are websites that sell the rights to articles for reprint--GroundReport will not publish these articles. Again, all your posts must be original work-- even if you own the rights.
Pornography, hate and obscenity. Anything sexual or hateful in nature or using gratuitously using strong language and expletives will be removed.
Commercial articles, advertisements and press releases. Anything linking to an affiliate or trying to sell something is strictly forbidden.
(Still have questions? Ask us here.)