- What is GroundReport?
- How do I publish a report?
- How do I create an account?
- What are GroundReport's guidelines?
- Do I have to create an account to read GroundReport?
- What can you do on GroundReport?
- Why does GroundReport ask writers to create accounts?
- How can I comment on an article?
- Who owns the rights to my work?
- License Types
- Does GroundReport have RSS feeds?
- How can I get more people to read my articles?
- What can't I post on GroundReport?
- I'm still confused.
You retain all rights to your work. You can choose from a range of Creative Commons licenses to tell people how you'd like your work used.
GroundReport reserves the right to broadcast your article via GroundReport.com. You can delete your article or make it inactive whenever you wish.