Frequently Asked Questions
- What is GroundReport?
- How do I publish a report?
- How do I create an account?
- What are GroundReport's guidelines?
- Do I have to create an account to read GroundReport?
- What can you do on GroundReport?
- Why does GroundReport ask writers to create accounts?
- How can I comment on an article?
- Who owns the rights to my work?
- License Types
- Does GroundReport have RSS feeds?
- How can I get more people to read my articles?
- What can't I post on GroundReport?
- I'm still confused.
First, create an account. Once you’re signed in:
- Select the "Post" tab.
- To publish a report, select Publish. If you're not ready, Save as Draft instead.