1. Do it the old fashioned way. Get down on one knee with a rose clenched in your teeth and the ring in your hand.
2. Have a waiter bring you her favorite dessert with the ring inside of it. (Be careful that she doesn’t swallow it).
3. Take her/him to the theatre and ask the stage manager if he will allow you to come up on stage and propose after the final curtain.
4. Show up at her/his office in the middle of the afternoon armed with a red rose, a bottle of champagne and a glass with the ring in it.
5. Write "Will you marry me (name)" in chalk on the street out side your house or apartment in big letters.
6. Call your local radio station and get them to pop the question for you over the air waves at a time that you know she/he will be listening. Then dedicate a song to her/him.
7. Gather all your friends and family for drinks either at a favorite restaurant or your home and pop the question in front of everyone.
8. Gather friends and family outside his/her home waving banners with the words will you marry me on them and you standing in front of them all on one knee holding the ring. (Make sure that they get the right house).
9. Send a singing telegram to her/his workplace. Then walk in just after the song is finished and pop the question.
10. Create a web page all about your life together. Photos, places that mean a lot to you both. Send him/her the web address and wait for his/her reply and when accepted you can then send the address to friends and family.