Truthfully speaking this is not a post we actually planned for today but seriously, the world needs the answer. What makes Anarkali Suits so popular? Why everyone is buying Anarkali Suits? Ladies nowadays prefer to wear Anarkali Suits on family functions and weddings where their obvious choice used to be Sarees.
What made such an impact on people that everyone is so crazy about Anarkali Suits?
Well, these are the reasons according to us:
1. They are Indian & better Version of Gowns: Anarkali Suits actually are an Indian version of Gowns. Well, that’s what people say. The real Anarkali Suits that are said to be worn by the famous Anarkali were heavily embroidered with a number of plates but the modern version of such suits look almost like a gown (sometimes). Don’t they? Maybe that’s why these floor length Anarkalis which give a gown type look are so famed for they present the perfect version of Indo-Western fusion which everyone is bound to love.
2. Easy to Wear: When it comes to Indian dressing style, Suits and Salwar Kameez are the most common options for women. Sarees, though they look gorgeous but each one of us who has ever worn a Saree know how difficult it is to carry a Saree. You have to be very careful about the pleates. Moreover, you need to learn how to drape the Saree whereas Anarkali Suits are much easier to wear. Aren’t they?
3. Perfect for Unmarried Girls: The ‘kunwari kudis’ of India do feel a bit reluctant while wearing a Saree. In such times, Anarkali Suits have come up as a rescue for all of the unmarried beauties.
4. Look Slim: Anarkali Suits if worn properly and cautiously can be perfectly used to camouflage your physique. If you have a big tummy, we think an Anarkali would help you to look a bit slimmer. So why not wear an Anarkali. Right?
5. They make you feel ‘royal’: dresses such as Anarkali Suits have been associated with royal families since ages and maybe that’s why women take a lot of pride in wearing Anarkalis. Not only they prefer to wear such suits in parties, weddings etc. but also are preferring such suits for daily wear.
6. Because of the embroidery: The traditional Salwar Kameez are embellished with a very heavy and fine embroidery on the choli which is something women can’t resist. Oh, come on! Don’t we know how you drool over fine pieces of embroidery. This is something that stays common in every woman born till date. You might not prefer wearing heavy embroidery but still you can’t resist admiring such a piece of work.
You can buy anarkali suits online at various Indian ethnic stores.