Gamenet is focusing on mobile technology, as the Italian market is constantly growing from smartphones and tablets access (the latest Audiweb* survey (March 2014) reports more than 37% of online access exclusively through mobile devices in Italy).
One year after the launch of the betting app, Gamenet, the Gaming Company and AAMS’ Concessionaire for public gaming launches two new apps developed by Game360’s platform 360 CASINO. The two new applications – entertaining, easy to use and graphically innovative – are available for for iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, and are developed with native programming code, according to the highest standard of gaming: speed and security. The first app is dedicated to Casino games (Roulette, Black Jack and 3 Reels HI-LO), while the second one is a suite of slots.
The Table Games app includes:
- European Roulette: the most popular online roulette, offers an exciting gaming experience available in three different betting levels: classic, vip and premium
- Black Jack: is an exciting game featuring a look and feel with state of the art card animations and slit like a real casino table. Players can choose between 3 different levels of bet.
- 3 Reels HI-LO: The game uses three reels with numbers in sequential order with 1 being the lowest and 13 being the highest.
The Slots app is a suite with six video slots:
- Magic Scarab: brings players back to the days of Ancient Egypt.
- Lucky Day: an adventure in the desert in search of lost treasures.
- Golden Pearl: back to the time of Caribbean Pirates
- Angry Fruits: a fun experience among coloured fruit.
- Under the Sea: a dive into the deep sea.
- El Paso Saloon: a journey into the Old West.
The first four slots are already available, the last two will be launched soon together with other novelties.
“We are very proud of this partnership that gives us the possibility to enrich our mobile offer and to be more competitive in the market – stated Francesco Mastantuoni, General Manager of Gamenet Scommesse (Gamenet Betting Division). Gamenet is strongly investing in the mobile market: we believe that this partnership will help us to gain more customers and to improve loyalty of the existing customer base. Our customers have really appreciated the betting app launched last year, we are confident that these new Casino apps will be a real success, as they are easy-to-use and innovative in graphics, always compliant to responsible gaming”.
“These two new apps are the result of the strong partnership started with Gamenet last year. Our partnership – stated Andrea Guzzon, Founder and CEO of Game360 – will soon lead to the creation and launch of new products. The 360 CASINO platform provides Gamenet with a complete range of technological advanced products, created to offer to players a unique gaming experience, while being completely in safety. All our products comply with the rules on legal and responsible gaming”, Guzzon says.
Gamenet SpA, Gaming Company founded in 2006, is one of the most important AAMS’ dealer for public gaming. Gamenet games’ portfolio includes slot machines, video lotteries, sports and horse racing betting, skill games and online poker. Gamenet Group includes Gamenet Scommesse (Gamenet Betting Division), dedicated to horse racing betting, poker and online games, Gamenet Entertainment division for gaming rooms’ management and Verve, a new project for high profile location. Gamenet Formazione (Gamenet Training Division) is another division of the company specialized in the training of operators and companies. Trilantic Capital Partners is a Private equity operator and Gamenet main associate.
Game360 is a software supplier offering a wide range of products and solutions to the gaming and gambling and casinos industry’s national and multinational operators. The Company designs, develops, sells and distributes gaming products for web, smartphones and tablets. Game360 provides to players an ultimate gaming experience through its own technological platform. Game360 is committed to offering its partners Quality, Usability and Innovation on gaming products and services across all channels and platforms.
For any further information:
www.gamenet.it – www.game360.it
Press Office contacts:
email@example.com – +39 06 89865607
firstname.lastname@example.org – +39 06 69767503
* Audiweb is a recognized organisation that collects and distributes data regarding on-line audiences