Back in the day, the cyber socializing was as vast as your phone address book. Now, friends are chatting and sharing events through Facebook, people post bits of thoughts on Twitter and connect with professionals on LinkedIn. The social media has massively evolved in the last couple of years to the extent where people spend 20% of their online time on social websites throughout the US.
This is why any business should make their presence visible on these channels. The online community comprises of millions of members worldwide which make it a valuable source of leads for any business. We can already see a common pattern at the core of social media and real estate industry. They both focus on building relationships. This article will clarify the best social media practices that bring powerful conversions for the real estate industry.
1. Facebook Campaign
Before describing the social media campaigns step by step, it is important to mention that these platforms require an ongoing commitment. To make the most of your social audience, you need to build a constant presence on your profile where daily posts will become part of your routine. However, you can see the social activity as a fun way to connect with your leads.
- Create a business Facebook profile. Facebook is the leading social platform that has developed many useful marketing strategies for any kind of It all begins with your professional profile. Once you create it, you can monitor the activity through Facebook Insights on your profile (number of posts, number of clicks on your website, and the number of interactions).
- Daily Posts. Now, while Facebook is a major source of news and information, users enter the platform for fun also. So, keep the daily posts informative while adopting a friendly tone. Share your listings and talk about the neighborhoods. People love to gain some backstage insights, so show them the beautiful views and the interior designs. The idea behind your posts would be to offer the entire world the same presentation that you use for your prospects in real life. Thus this part should come easy for you.
- Follow the 80/20 rule. This rule that brought success to many international companies assigns in clear terms the number of posts for fun and the number of posts for your business. That is, 80% of your posts should tackle interesting subjects, like the spectacular scenery, successful stories of your customers, and the fascinating stories behind your new properties. Use the rest of 20% to talk about your business. This rule creates the perfect social environment for high engagement rates.
- Facebook Ads. A business profile gives you access to one of the most powerful tools for advertising, namely Facebook Ads. You can choose to which kind of profiles to send your promoted posts. For Realtors, the most valuable feature is the demographics filter that lets you choose to select the citizen from particular cities only.
2. Pinterest Campaign
The process of home selection relies on many factors that ensure the well-being of the family, such as a trustworthy neighborhood, a strong foundation, the vicinity of important institutions, rich markets, and entertainment facilities. However, this crucial decision relies on feelings also. The visual aspect of the real estate purchase plays an important role, and Pinterest is the right channel for you in this case.
- Create boards. Pinterest is one of the leading social platforms, and its main specialty is the board. These are collections of photography that have a central theme for each board. Through your collages that depict the neighborhoods, you can promote the property listings. There are 100 million active users here that love to experiment shopping, cooking, and DIY projects through their visual aspects. So, create boards that surprise the beautiful side of your professional career or even personal life, such as interior design, favorite cooking recipes, listings, and hobbies.
- Create hashtags. Hashtags are a very effective way to both monitor the Pinterest activity and raise awareness about your brand. Come up with important keywords from the real estate industry that are common and used by your target audience. Don’t let any of your images go live without such hashtags and constantly monitor them for new leads.
- Organize contests. There is no better strategy to engage with your audience than a photo contest. Use this activity as a way to socialize and connect with your followers. A contest where people have the chance to show their newly redecorated bedroom is an exciting event where they can receive appreciations for their hard work. It is also a great opportunity for you to generate engagement and raise brand awareness. Top the contest up with a special prize, like a weekend getaway to one of your resorts.
3. LinkedIn Campaign
LinkedIn is the main website where you can easily connect with people based on their career choices. The engagement here meets high scores as the platform creates an interconnected between contacts. This way, it is easy to create a community of professionals that might be interested in your business. Any moment, the social status of these connections might rank up due to their successful careers which can turn them into leads for luxurious listings.
- Create your professional profile. The LinkedIn profile is different from the others as it resembles a CV rather than a social page. Here, you can showcase your entire expertise and create a compelling description of your career path. The headline is the most important aspect of any LinkedIn profile, as it’s the first element visitors see. Make it sound friendly while using a call to action feature. The headline will determine if the visitors will stay on your profile or not.
- Be active. Share interesting articles from the real estate industry, write down your own special perspective on your field, update the status any time you have the opportunity. Start conversations with your prospectives around their professional events, such as job promotions or a new career, and make sure they know your services are of value to them. Basically, it is important to keep an active presence here. This is how you can build a name of authority for yourself, and the prospects will come to trust you to find their perfect home.
- Find new leads. Connect to all people you may know. LinkedIn does a great job finding everyone you made a contact with just by typing your email address on the platform. Make sure you add all your former clients and present After you added all your connections, move on to prospecting the connections of your new contacts. These steps will broaden your community where you can find quality leads to connect with.
- Write recommendations. Instead of contacting each and every of your connections, which may seem awkward, try to spend five minutes a day on writing recommendation for one of your former clients. This will bring you to their attention again, and it will come naturally for them to recommend you to their friends who want to acquire a real estate. The reciprocity is one of the main phenomena that nourish our social nature.
So, these are the three best social media practices for the real estate industry. Realtors need as many prospects as possible for their professional activity, and social media provides them with the right channels to make this happen easily.
Image source: 1