21 september 2011(Austin Wilson):Breast cancer is mainly common in women,men also develop breast cancer.
The kinds of treatments depends on rate of growth,size and cancer stages.
Treatments include chemotherapy,medicines,surgery,radiation.
1. Tumor (lump or area of cancer cells found in your mammogram) is less than two cm across.
2. Lymph nodes in the armpit are not affected.
3. The cancer has not spread.
1. Tumor is over two cm across and less than five cm across.
2. Lymph nodes in the armpit are affected.
3. No other spread in cancer.
1. Tumor is less than five cm across.
2. Lymph nodes in the armpit is affected.
3. There is no further spread.
This is also called secondary breast cancer.
1. Tumor can be any size.
2. Lymph nodes are affected.
3. Cancer has spread to other parts of the body.
No matter what stage the breast cancer, you have three broad types of treatment that will help holistic mending,
1. Local/regional treatment directed to the breast and lymph nodes around it. Regional refers to the lymph nodes in the region of the body surrounding the breast. These are also called adjacent lymph nodes. In the case of metastatic disease, local treatment is given to specific areas of metastasis ( places where cancer may have spread, like bones or the lungs )
2. Systematic treatments are directed to the body.
3. Alternative and Holistic Therapies directed to the person in mind and spirit as well as body.
Breast tumor: you may feel moderate to severe pain in your breast if you have inflammatory breast cancer. Or you feel pain if the tumor has made an ulcer (sore) through the skin over your breast.
Metastases: when cancer spreads to other parts of the body called metastatic disease it may produce in the affected areas.
Cancer that spreads to the bone can cause pain in the back, hips, or the other bones.
Cancer that spreads to the brain may cause headaches.
Several back pain with leg weakness may be from cancer that has metastasised to your spinal chord
If the cancer spreads to the adrenal glands, you may feel a dull back pain. If it spreads to the liver, you could have pain in the upper right part of the abdomen.