Hot summer weather has the capability of increasing temperature of your car resulting to potential dangers. In that regard, you need to provide your car with protection both from the Ultra-violet rays and the heat from the sun. There are many elements of potential dangers to the car parked on direct sunlight without good car sunshade or coverage.
The Six Elements of Potential Dangers on a Car When On Hot Weather
- Malfunction of the Car Accessory Materials: If you have driven car parked under intends hot summer sun, you will notice elements of malfunction of the accessory materials. If the malfunction is not attended to, it can result to more damage to the car.
- Emission of Cancer Causing Toxic Gas: Most part of your car ranging from the paint used on the exterior and part of the interior, the materials used in coating the wires, the battery to the engines can emit can causing toxic gas if subject under undue high temperature.
- Increase in Security Risks: Exposing car to high temperature due to hot summer can increase security risk like fire outbreak and others.
- Formaldehyde Content Exceeded: The formaldehyde is an organic compound occurring naturally. It is commonly known as methane and is always found in the fuel used in driving cars. It has certain level it can be without becoming harmful. But, when that level is exceeded, it can be extremely health hazard. The naturally occurring organic component can exceed the normal content if temperature of a car is increased beyond normal.
- Human Body Cannot Bear High Temperature: You will feel as if you are inside hell when you get into a car parked under the direct heat of sun during summer. This discomforting feeling is among the potential dangers to avoid.
- Hot Car Cause Irritable Mode and Increase Risk of Car Accident: The moment you get into a car parked under the intense sun, you will start feeling uncomfortable which can result to irritable mode. The irritable mode can even result to car accident if not controlled.
Part 2: 7 Tips to Avoid Potential Dangers of Hot Summer Heat on Car
- Check the Level of Coolant and Refill When Necessary: Your car will try to work harder in order to meet up with the demand imposed on it by high temperate during the summer hot sun. Your coolant will help to bring the temperature down always.
- Check the Battery: During weather, battery fluid usually evaporates at higher rate. That can result to corrosion on connections and terminal. Just check and remove the build-up.
- Refill The Fluid In The Car: The brake oil, transmission oil and power steering oil are among the fluid you need to refill when your car is under hot weather that is increasing the temperature.
- Make Use Of The Air Conditioning System: Just blast on your air conditioning system and ensure that the entire air vent is wide open and free to blow.
- Inflate Tires Properly: Make sure you inflate your tires properly during hot weather to avoid blowout which can result to dangerous occurrence.
- Make Sure The Wiper Is In Good Condition: Make sure you keep your wipers on check whether on cold winter or hot summer season as they are the most affected in both. Know when to replace them after they became misshape or lose flexibility.
- Cover The Car With Portable Car Tent: Even with all mentioned, your car can still experience increase in temperature which can result to more potential dangers. But, if with innovative portable Lanmodo car tent to make good sunshade and cool down car temperature, you will be sure of getting solution to the hot summer weather for your car.