Dealing yet another blow to the billion dollar Chinese toy industry, millions of toys made in China are being withdrawn from the US and Australia as they allegedly contained a chemical which mimics the reaction caused by a date-rape drug called GHB and could lead to children slipping into coma. Moose Enterprise of Melbourne, Australia, the manufacturer of the popular toy called Aqua Dots, blamed the reaction on substation by a Chinese factory of toxic glue for a safe glue. The US Consumer Product Safety Commission has received two reports of children slipping into coma. In Australia, three children have been hospitalized after ingesting the toxic beads. More than four million toys are being recalled in the US and Moose Enterprise advised parents on a website posting to seek immediate medical attention if the product has been swallowed even if the child does not show any adverse symptoms. The US commission noted that children who swallow the toxic beads can become comatose, develop respiratory depression or even seizure.