You can already do a lot of amazing things on GroundReport. But there are lot more exciting features in the pipeline. Here’s how we plan to make GroundReport even better:
- Submit article text and images from your cell phone or mobile device.
- Use promotion tools to spread the word about your article to the right blogs and websites.
- Create multi-user accounts for your organization or school account with various levels of authority.
- "Donate" an article to charity, and 75% of the ad revenues will go to the non-profit of your choice. (Nonprofits already do this–find out more here.)
- Discover local news about your town or neighborhood.
- Browse writers by Profile Rating–the average of their article ratings.
- Find out how many dollars a "donated" article has racked up for charity with the realtime Donation Counter.
- Get RSS feeds of your favorite writers, topics or regions.
Advertise better with the upcoming AdReport, which helps you:
- Design and post your
own ads, instantly.
- Target your ad
campaign by location and topic so that the right audience sees it.
how your ad is doing, and optimize your campaign accordingly.
(Have another brilliant idea? Add it in the comments below.)