In Ternitz, Austria, two teenagers died after having sex inside their car and leaving the engine and heater running to keep them warm.
Mail Online: ‘A teenage couple suffocated when they feel asleep after a late night sex session in the back of their car-leaving the engine running to keep them warm’.
Reinhard Wallecker, 18 and Stefanie Tanzer, 17, had slipped into garage at Wallecker’s family home in Ternitz, Austria after finding his parents were in the house.
The couple was found the following morning after Stephanie’s father forcibly opened the door of the garage and found the lifeless couple. Attempts to revive them failed after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.
Similar incident of this kind happened in Germany where a 21-rear old Austrian waitress and her friend were found dead inside the car that was parked in the hotel ground. Incidents of this nature have been reported in UK and elsewhere in the world where temperature falls below zero.
In most cases, the car occupants fall asleep inside their car if they are unable to drive, leaving the engine and heaters running to keep the car warm.
In London today, it was reported that the temperature have gone down to 15 degrees below zero. Elsewhere in Europe, temperature is also dropping to below freezing point and incidents of this kind can happen