With cutting-edge solutions and advanced platforms, the main goal of ClickTrades is providing an extensive array of CFD instruments and creating the optimal trading environment for any investor who wants to improve his knowledge of tradeable asset classes.
To support traders with more relevant information, ClickTrades also offers detailed market news comprising relevant information which can be used further on during analysis.
The user-friendly platform offered by the broker delivers a deeper comprehension of the systems that are used for market data interpretation, as well as professional third-party analysis and multi charts.
Expansive Online Trading Markets and Unbeatable Trading Conditions
Forex, Indices, Bonds, ETFs, Shares, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies
A closer look on the trading conditions reveals great opportunities:
- More than 55 tradable currency pairs with a leverage up to 1:300
- Up to 1:10 leverage for CFDs on Shares on more than 20 major markets
- CFDs on over 26 global indices that trade with a leverage up to 1:200
Many more excellent conditions can be used by traders to increase the value of their portfolio and boost their trading experience, when learning how to deal with each instrument separately.
By having access to the most popular CFD instruments on any type of device, on an all-inclusive platform, a trader boosts the user experience and the volume of gained knowledge.
Through engaging premiums, low spreads, high leverage levels and a free demo account to test them all, ClickTrades introduces a whole new array of trading features to an investor!A digital representation of the online global markets
WebTrader Platform – An Advanced Platform with Great Market Openings
Our user-friendly platform contains everything expected from a system that’s built using the latest technologies.
Free analysis tools, risk management tools and fast execution speeds are only some of the mechanisms included into WebTrader.
Traders can experience a significant number of features and integrated tools, as well as a constant connection to the global markets to comprehend how the financial industry changes.
To sum it all up, the 5 main features of WebTrader are:
- Trading Central – A complex technical analysis tool that supplies traders with detailed information that can be used to create and improve trading strategies.
- Negative Balance Protection – This feature protects a trader’s funds by ensuring that he never loses more than the funds he has already invested in his account.
- Risk Management Tools – Investors can control the risk of trading by improving and adapting their techniques by using definite features such as Take Profit and Stop Loss.
- User-Friendly Trading System & Interface – A platform that combines a classic approach with a modern touch. To satisfy any type of trader, WebTrader blends a seamless interface with the many popular tools used in the trading field.
- Leading Chartist Methodologies – Trading strategies can experience further development by using progressive analytical tools that integrate more than 3 chart styles and various indicators.
These main features are backed up by accurate indicators and thorough charts that ensure the functionality and cohesion of all the trading elements that have their own precise role within a strategy.
Accredited member of three Independent Research Providers Associations, Trading Central is a progressive tool which has been offering personalized solutions based on a trader’s needs, to complete his strategy.
Regardless if accessing it from a mobile device or a computer, Trading Central offers:
- Full access to global market research from verified sources
- Coverage on the most traded CFD instruments
- Technical and fundamental analysis in various languages
- Detailed stop signs and alerts for easy interpretation
These are just some of the elements that the dynamic trading tools brings into the strategy of an investor, along with other mechanical methods and factual analysis, as a support for a full trading plan.
Integrated directly within WebTrader, the tool becomes a reliable system that allows traders to choose between various chart types, time frames and multiple technical indicators to closely monitor and analyze preferred instruments.
The Importance of a Demo Account on A Trading Platform
ClickTrades offers a demo account which can be used as a way of practicing and back testing existing strategies in a risk-free environment. The platform functions will work in the same way as the on the live platform, allowing traders to experience a simulation of actual trading scenarios.
Creating a demo account allows investors to understand the differences between various types of charts, technical and fundamental analysis, pips, position openings and many more popular trading concepts.
As it uses virtual funds, investors have nothing to lose, and can rely on this system to improve the trading methods they use. Since all systems are flexible, the demo version is available both for mobile and desktop devices!
Tailored Account Plans Catering to All Traders
Even though there are 3 plans presented on the website, investors can choose to open an account by depositing the minimum amount of $250.
Here are the 3 account types available on ClickTrades:
1) Essential – An account that’s tailored for all types of traders, allowing access to the basic services.
2) Original – Entry-level account, offering more intricate choices, for the investors that have acquired some trading experience,
3) Signature – The highest tier account, offering full access to all ClickTrades services.
All the options will offer access to the demo account, WebTrader platform, as well as 24/5 high quality customer support, third-party market reviews and open access to research.
Other premium features can be unlocked through an account enhancement, such as a dedicated account representative, Trading Central or special trading conditions.
Licensing & Active Regulations
ClickTrades is authorized and regulated by the FSA, which is the Seychelles Financial Services Authority, under the license number SD020.
As a transparent brand, the approach is centered around protecting individuals’ personal data, in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws. Another measure taken to ensure client protection is keeping customer funds in segregated accounts, for better management.
Professional and Multilingual Customer Support Teams
Each highly trained account manager will ensure that ClickTraders will gain experience through all the existing informational resources. The teams are focusing on educating every investor through market news that give insights on what elements are directly affecting every financial instrument.
Customer Support can be reached through the Live chat option, e-mail or through the international phone number.
Why Should Traders Consider Investing with ClickTrades?
A complete array of features and trading conditions provided by ClickTrades will offer an incomparable trading environment to each investor, regardless of the experience level.
When creating an account, a trader gains access to the markets through the WebTrader platform, and also to the third-party market analysis provider, Trading Central.
In the long run, staying connected to the markets counts. Through the Market News section, investors can actively monitor global events and their effects on the industry. Understanding each element that impacts an asset will enhance a trading strategy with risk management measures for a better protection of funds.
All these components can help an investor improve his behavior and mindset when trading the markets, as there are countless situations when relying on the charts is not enough for a complete plan. By remodeling his understanding of patterns, analysis and own psychology, a trader will make better use of the platform tools, perfect his techniques and include these elements in his strategy development.