The Company is one of the reputed names that provide data retrieval as well as backup recovery solutions. When there is a desire to opt best way to recover Exchange EDB files from corrupt backup file, the choice should be none other than Exchange BKF Recovery tool. MS Exchange Server is usually setup at organization level as it is considered as a safe and secured messaging platform. The Exchange administrators create backup regularly in BKF format to prevent data loss and facilitate retrieval of the critical, sensitive data in adverse circumstances. The Exchange backup BKF file contains EDB, STM and LOG data of MS Exchange Server.
Exchange even provides a utility called NTBackup using which backup can be created and restored when the original database gets damaged. The BKF files can be restored in a safe location wherever desired but sometimes situations get worse when even the backup files get corrupted and the manual restoration process fails to recover the EDB files. In such cases administrators should opt best way to recover Exchange EDB files from corrupt backup file so as to prevent loss of important data. But before retrieving data from corrupt backup files, it should also be known as what causes corruption in the Exchange BKF files. This is essential because prevention is better than cure and once the reasons are known then the corruption in Exchange mailboxes can be prevented to some extent.
Common Causes Of Exchange BKF Corruption
There are a number of reasons that can lead to corruption in the Exchange BKF file and then comes up the necessity to restore Exchange mailboxes data. Some of the causes are explained below:
- Exchange BKF File Header Corruption: In case the header of Exchange backup gets damaged, it leads to failure in the backup restore process and cause the exchange BKF file to get damaged.
- Interruption in the Backup Process: By default exchange BKF file is backed up regularly and if any interruption occurs while creating backup it can cause the BKF file to get corrupt and lead to inaccessibility of all the data stored on it.
Note – The interruption may be caused by power outage or network errors. So, to prevent such corruption issues care should be taken that there is neither power outrage nor network errors.
- Abrupt System Shutdown: If the system shuts down abruptly it can also cause the Exchange BKF file to get corrupt. Thus, abrupt system shutdown should be avoided using power backup and other essential measures.
- Missing Catalog Files: The missing of catalog files is another most common cause that is responsible for corruption of MS Exchange Server BKF files.
- CRC Error: Cyclic redundancy check error can also be one of the causes behind Exchange backup corruption.
Common Error Encountered With Accessing Exchange BKF File
Various error methods are encountered while it is tried to restore Exchange mailboxes data from corrupt Exchange backup BKF files and one such error is mentioned and explained below:
Reason – The probable reason behind this kind of corruption error could be the sfcfiles.dll file that has been found corrupt on the respective server as indicated by the Log files. The log files are created while the system state of the Exchange Server and keeps the detailed information about the transactions.
Recovery Of Mailboxes From Corrupt Exchange BKF Backup File
As Exchange does not render any built-in utility that can restore mailboxes data from damaged BKF files, an external application should be brought in use. A well recognized tool called Exchange BKF Recovery is efficient software that can be opted for; as it easily retrieves mailbox data from any version of Exchange Server database. The tool also has the ability to recover Exchange 2013 backup file from corruption issues which is the latest edition available in the market. One of the attracting features of this software is that it does not require Exchange environment for recovery and also that it has the ability to export selective items in bulk.
Read More Info: http://www.exchangebkfrepair.com