(1888 PressRelease) EzPaycheck payroll software 2016 includes the latest tax bracket and standard deduction changes. Download for 30 days at.halfpricesoft.com for compatibility.
Philadelphia, PA-NJ – EzPaycheck Payroll software developers believe small businesses should focus on growing businesses, not to worry about what tax rate they should use. IRS has announced the new tax brackets and standard deductions for 2016. Halfpricesoft.com developers have updated and released the latest version of ezPaycheck 2016 software to reflect these changes. The new standard deduction for each dependent is $4050.00, which was $4000.00 in 2015.
“ezPaycheck 2016 software includes latest tax bracket and standard deductions released by the IRS. Designed with simplicity in mind, ezPaycheck speeds up payroll processing and paycheck printing for small business. ” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll – including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
ezPaycheck is compatible with Windows 98, 2000 XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 with .Net Framework v2.0 or later. New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
EzPayCheck’s many time- and money-saving features include:
– Includes latest tax bracket and standard deductions released by the IRS
– Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
– Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
– Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
– Prints tax forms 940, 941, W2 and W3
– Supports both blank computer checks or preprinted checks
– Supports both miscellaneous checks and payroll calculation checks
– Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
– Supports network for multiple offices or computers
– Offers no cost live chat, email, and remote access for customer support
– Supports differential pay rates within the company
– Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
– Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
Priced at $89 per installation (Per calendar year), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for small to mid-size business owners. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with a software that grows with the company can start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.