Gardens form one of the most important parts when it comes to the outdoor décor of any home. When it comes to the residential or the public gardens, these are planned with great care and consideration so that these look attractive and are also easy to maintain. Planning a garden requires proper co-ordination of various elements such as the outdoor water fountains, garden pools, decorative figures and garden furniture. These elements when planned well in advance; help to add to the beauty of the place.
While planning all the design elements of the garden to give it an aesthetic appeal, one point that is often overlooked is the garden fencing. Most people use expert advice on the beautification of the garden but forget the importance of the garden fencing and how it can help to protect it in the best way possible. The privacy and the shelter factor are very important for your garden. This can help protect not only the beautification of the garden but also the plants that grow out here. When it comes to garden fencing, one must give serious consideration to the choice of the fencing. You can go in for specific garden fencing panels, bamboo fencing, vinyl fencing etc that would best suit your needs. But there some basic garden fencing factors you may need to consider before installing one in the outdoors. The garden fence depends not only on the materials, but the selection should also be dependent on various aspects.
Some exclusive Garden Fencing Tips:
- Try to know the reason for the installation of the garden fence. Security is the prime concern in such cases. For this, some designs of the garden fence can have spikes attached to it to prevent trespassers from climbing into your garden. These spikes are also available in a variety of designs from the really dangerous kinds to the more subdued variety. If you wish to avoid these spiked structures, you can even try to have thick brambles or plants that are very spiky and can cause the discomfort to the intruders and prevent them from entering the garden.
- Bamboo fencing is a popular option when it comes to the decorative element. Bamboo fencing not only look exotic and are environmental friendly, but are also available in a wide variety of colors and can range from simple to the versatile designs. These kind of garden fencing panels, are available in the traditional styles such as the Kenninji, which is a classic styles that consists of panels of bamboo poles, which have no gaps between them. Bamboo fencing is very popular but the only problem out here would be the fact that it is not very rot-resistant.
- Another kind of garden fencing panels is the wood garden fencing. These are not only attractive; they also offer the right amount of privacy despite displaying the beauty of the garden. You can use these lattice garden fencing panels to even support the growth of the shrubs and the plants. There are many decorative plants available such as vines that can be used to lend an aesthetic appeal to the garden fence.
- Vinyl fencing is yet another option for garden fencing panels. These are known to sport the beauty of the wooden fences and are widely used because they are low on maintenance. These although, are on the expensive side as compared to the wooden fences but the reason why most people opt for this option is because of the fact, that they are easy to clean, do not crack or chip and if they get grimy, all one needs to do is wash them with a strong jet of water, from the spray hose.
- Consider the climatic conditions of the area where you reside. If your area is very windy then you need to know the strength of the garden fence. Sometimes, concrete posts are used to keep the fence firm in place. Know the advantages of the fence you choose and try to see which kind best suits your area.
- A look though the stores would reveal kits that are designed for those people who wish to install the garden fences without the hassle of including professional help. These do-it-yourself kits offer some latest, snazzy designs and can be erected by any person who does not even know the basics of garden fencing.
- Another versatile garden fencing tip would be the concept of border edging. These are mainly used for the decorative reasons and in such cases; one uses the wire garden fence to create small accents or redwood blocks that can be used to craft a curved border for the garden. These can be used to create different patterns of borders and can add an elegant look to any garden. They also offer a beautiful backdrop.
Once you plan your garden using these garden fencing tips, I am sure you will definitely enhance not only the looks, but also the security factor of your green paradise.