Coughing is an action the body takes to flee substances that are irritating the air passages. Coughs can be acute or chronic. Acute coughs begin suddenly and can be cure before 2-3 weeks. Normally, you can get acute coughs with a cold or flu. Chronic coughs are last longer than 2-3 weeks. Coughing may be used for psychological or social reasons, such as the coughing before giving a presentation. Causes of chronic cough include excess smoking, asthma and allergies. The general causes of chronic dry coughing include post-nasal drip, post viral cough, gastro esophageal reflux disease, asthma and certain drugs such as beta blockers and aspirin.
Some home remedies are very useful in Cough and Cold. Examples:
• Aloe Vera with honey
• Boiled eucalyptus leaves and mint leaves in water and inhale its vapors
• Ginger tea
• Drink hot milk with honey at bedtime.
• A little ginger juice with honey and take for relief.
• Add a gram of turmeric powder to a teaspoon of honey for curing dry cough
• Apple cider vinegar Sprinkle apple cider vinegar on your pillowcase before bedtime
• Essential oil of juniper- A few drops may be used in hot water for cough relief.
• Drink herbal tea with cinnamon to stop the coughing
• A cup of grape juice mixed with a teaspoon of honey is recommended for cough relief
• Make cough syrup from baked onion juice, comfrey tea, and honey
• Mix a portion of lemon juice, along with some honey and hot water
I hope I have discussed all the common home remedies for Cough that will help you to cure naturally.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise al precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using anty of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader not with the site or the writer.