Work needs People to do – People needs work to do!
Which one is correct ? The above mentioned both are correct. By 2020, India will have a surplus of 47 million people in the working age group. More so, in this chunk the critical mass lies between 18 – 22 years of age.
According to same reports, the US will fall short of human capital by 10 million and Japan by 9 million people.
The report demystifies technical graduate employabilit by stating that technical institutes churn out 4.55 lakh technical graduates every year but only 30% of these are fit to meet the industry needs.
More over, everyone is talking about the booming IT sector and ample job opportunities. But IT is only 5% of overall Indian economy and India needs vocational education for the other 95% of economic and business activities.
The main reason for this gap is the graduates lack of soft-skills, vocational training etc.
Poor quality of teachers, low salaries, and dilapidated infrastructure are some of the main reasons for the decliing standards of the education in India.
This leads to some people in the way of Anti-Social activities and Life Threatening activities.
Quality Education needs money. But Most of the Indians are the Middle class not the Poor are per the reports of many surveys. Efforts are being done but mislead in their way to reach destination.