1) Make sure you wash all fruits and vegetables before eating.
2) Try to completely avoid fried food items or fruits sold in the open.
3) Have foods rich in vitamin B and C (green veggies,citrus fruits).
4) Avoid crowded places as most viral infections are spread by inhalation, by intake of contaminated water or food, or by direct contact.
5) Don’t share your clothes or toiletries with others.
6) Make sure that your stomach stays clean and you don’t suffer from constipation.
7) Have at least 10-12 glasses of water everyday.
8) Don’t undertake any intensive diet plans during this season.