Ten of the 20 fastest-growing occupations in the U.S. are healthcare related, underscoring the vital need for training and resources to support this expanding industry. To improve the accessibility and educational experience for this critical population, Health Education Solutions, the leading provider of continuing education solutions for healthcare professionals, today announced the launch of a new, comprehensive, and interactive website at www.healthedsolutions.com.
“The new Health Education Solutions website offers busy healthcare professionals and others who want to be prepared for a medical emergency convenient access to updated career and learning resources that meet their unique needs,” said David King, president of Health Education Solutions. “The enhanced site empowers them to easily control their own user experience and educational planning.”
· The new “My HES” interactive portal allows users to manage courses and certifications.
· Courses include interactive, integrated quizzes that enforce immediate comprehension.
· Exams are graded immediately upon submission.
· Students can review missed questions online and see the related course materials.
· Where appropriate, students can initiate free exam retakes.
· A new research library provides important facts about Health Education Solutions courses, personal stories from professionals, career advice, and other resources related to emergency medical training.
· Real-time online support offers students access to live customer service based in Lincoln, Nebraska. Hours of operations are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
· Classes are eligible coursework for continuing education credits.
Health Education Solutions is the leading provider of online courses for healthcare professionals and others who want to be prepared for a medical emergency. Online certification and recertification for advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS) courses follow the American Heart Association guidelines and were developed in partnership with Union College. Initial certification in each course requires completion of an in-person skills test; recertification is 100 percent online. Students have access to the course materials for 12 months after purchase regardless of when they take their exam.
“Our online courses offer the convenience of self-paced study as students work toward certification and continuing medical education credits,” said King. “The courses’ blended learning approach allows hard-working medical professionals and others to take the cognitive portions of ACLS and PALS courses online and schedule in-person skills testing at their convenience.”
Through participation in the American Heart Association Enterprise Program, Health Education Solutions also offers Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Online Part 1, Heartsaver®, and Stroke courses. Offering downloadable guides and mixed media resources, courses allow users to complete training at their own pace. In addition to the coursework available online, several courses require in-person skills testing.
For more information, please visit www.healthedsolutions.com.