Located in the state of Tennessee, the USA, Nashville is an ideal place to visit for those who love country music and want to become songwriter. This beautiful city has lapped lots of splendid attractions into its arms which makes it the ultimate pilgrimage for tourists from all over the world.
Nashville has a great music history which has been drawing country musicians from the mid of 1920. The city also possesses a culturally rich and sophisticated aspect that many tourists often overlook. It has energy today, and the recent arrival of young people shows there is always a new opening. Whether, it is an innovative ice cream parlor, an attractive art gallery or a music studio, you will find a consumerist spirit in them which is incredibly inspiring. The parks of the city have an amazing network of pedestrian and bike friendly greenways that doubles the pleasure of viewing lush landscapes.
The city has a large and complex system of transport to facilitate its visitors, tourist and residents. With a good multiple site route planner, you can easily travel around the city and see many places in the same day. Traveling around different attractions of the city is quite easy with a number of different transportation options such as public buses, taxis and ride share. Furthermore, it has an organized commuter rail system that is most convenient transport option for those who want to explore the city in the economist way.
Where to eat
Foodies need not to worry at all while traveling around Nashville as it has plenty of restaurants and fast food centers where you can easily find a large variety of food. The city has the privilege to introduce most inventive cuisines with a variety of flavors. Here you get Chinese, Thai, Continental, Arabic, Asian and lots of other cuisines with delicious recipes and inviting aroma. Hattie Bs, Etch, Husk, Wild Cow, and Epice are some names that are considered to be top picks for foodies while looking for the place to enjoy best food in Nashville.
Places To See
With a number of places to visit including Belle Meade Plantation, Ryman Auditorium, Tennessee State Capitol, Johnny Cash Museum & Store and lots more, this vibrant city never lets you get bored. Since, the list of sightseeing in Nashville is never ending, let me mention a few places with brief detail.
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum: This monumental museum is one of the top choices for music lovers when visiting Nashville. This must-see place reflects the near-biblical importance of country music to the soul of the city.
- Willie Nelson Museum: located in Donelson & Music Valley, the museum displays all worldly goods of Willie Nelson.
- Radnor Lake State Park: the park is famous for its artificially built lake which along with its adjacent long trails and surrounding woods offers incredible splendor. The park has a new bird center and lots of other animals such as turtles, deer and otters.
- Tennessee State Museum: a perfect place for history students, this museum offers a worthy look at different stuff connecting to the past of Tennessee.
- Historic RCA Studio: it has the privilege to be known as one of the most historic studios for Music Row. This is the place where all great stars like Everly Brothers and Elvis recorded several hit songs.
- Parthenon: located in Midtown, this historic building is arguably impressive. Celebrating state’s centenary, Parthenon was constructed in 1897.It has a jaw-droopingly giant statue of Athena that is believed to be the center attraction of this full scale replica building of the original.