Stress management defines stress precisely as a person’s physiological response to an external stimulus that triggers the "fight-or-flight" reaction. Stress at low doses can cause nausea, headache and at higher level causes heart attack
So how to manage your stress.Here are some tips
Tips to manage stress
- Enjoy your work, so please don’t take jobs which offers you high salary and perks but you don’t enjoy. . In a Tamil Movie “Gajini” the hero is a business magnet. When he is asked to address the student he asked the student to take assignments which they enjoy and not because of the salary and perks with goes with the job. By enjoying the job automatically production will increase and one can reach the top scale very easily
- Education is the key aspect if you are under qualified and under skilled so get the right qualifications by attending part-time classes or by correspondence courses
- Lack of training will give you stress so have proper training and you will be confident in your job
· Have a blast at your home play music. Talk to your children about every thing show that you are interested in her. Nowadays teenagers want their parents to be friends as well as parents, I personally cannot understand what is this
· Laughter is the best therapy for removing stress. Learn to laugh at yourself instead of being to critical.
· You should know how to manage your time do not procrastinate till the last minute than things will get shoddy
· All of us are culpable of this crime if the presentation is difficult we postpone things and become stressed. Children also by reading by burning midnight oil are not able to perform well and become stressed
· Believe in yourself and love yourself. You should not aspire to be another Aishwara Roy.
· Keep fit as exercises releases good chemicals in the brain
· Last but not the least practise self Hypnosis as this is a sure way of removing. …………stress.