It is essential for iPhone users to copy important data from iPhone to computer for backup purposes. Some iTunes users could not copy music files from iPhone to computer directly because iTunes blocks iPhone-to-computer song/video transfer. Luckily, Tansee iPhone Transfer, a very easy-to-use tool, is a full solution to this. With Tansee iPhone Transfer, iPhone users can transfer songs/videos from iPhone to computer easily.
- Download and install Tansee iPhone Transfer . You also need iTunes version 7.3 or higher installed.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Launch Tansee iPhone Transfer, and all the contents of your iPhone including music and videos will be automatically scanned and displayed instantly.
- Select the photos to be transferred to your computer. The selected file will marked with red border. You can select photos by click on each one, or just drag a rectangle to select a bundle of photos. You can also select all photos by click right button of your mouse or click “File” to choose.
- Click “Copy” button on the bottom right side to set output path and start to transfer songs or videos to your computer.
The trial version will only allow you to select the first 5 songs.