In this race an important addition is e-recruitment. Employers have selected this medium for recruiting manpower for their needs. From a job seekers point of view, Internet is very much convenient. They don’t have to wander from one place to another for interviews or walk-ins. They just need to upload their updated resume on job portals, in stead of sending it via post to employers. Recruiters can access their resumes and then contact through one of the provided means of communication.
Few Words for Job Seekers
Well, using Internet in job hunt is not essentially easy. There are several job portals providing various kinds of services. Each of them has some unique specialities, some common features and they provide different effective tools for better use of their services. You need to take a thorough overview of website before posting your resume, so that you can effectively use the services provided by that particular website.
Keep a few handy tips in mind, like:
1. Read resume posting guidelines, and follow them at every step.
2. Select preferred job area, as well as job location carefully. Otherwise you will end up with several notifications for job listings completely useless for you.
3. Almost every job portals provide alert services via e-mail or SMS. You should not forget to subscribe for them.
4. Never be in hurry while registering for job search services.
5. Explain your qualification, job experience, your area of expertise effectively according to the guidelines of website.
6. Keep your communication details updated, so that recruiters can contact you immediately.
7. Never be idle, login regularly to your job seeker account so that you can get interview calls and job notifications on time.