1888 Press Release – ezCheckprinting is now available to new business owners to increase productivity with in-house check writing and reporting. Potential customers can try it with no obligation for 30 days at www.halfpricesoft.com
Dallas, TX – Designed for small businesses, EzCheckPrinting speeds up and minimizes costs associated with check writing, including paying bills and invoices and writing checks for payroll. Check writer software developer
http://www.halfpricesoft.com recently launched an updated version of its popular check printing software EzCheckPrinting for the Macintosh platform. Now both Windows and Mac customers can print professional checks in house. New business owners who prefer using Mac computers will find better and easier ways to increase productivity in-house.
“Ezcheckprinting for Macintosh is now available to new business owners to increase productivity with latest version.” Dr. Ge said.
ezCheckPrinting business check writer is compatible with Mac, Windows 10, 8.1, 8 7, Vista, XP and other Windows systems. New customers can download the no obligation 30-day trial version of ezCheckPrinting software at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/mac-check-writer/mac_check_printing_software_download.asp
The main features include but are not limited to:
– Supports unlimited clients
– Supports company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
– Supports network version from 2-10 users
– Reprint checks from the register quickly
– Eliminates extended learning curve for those who don’t have an accounting or IT background
– Supports unlimited accounts
– Supports printing unlimited number of checks
– Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) – Eliminates high cost pre printed bank checks
– Supports both blank check stock and pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
– Supports signature image on checks to save time signing checks
– Supports multiple easy to use report features
– Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software
– Print recurring checks
ezCheckprinting single user version is only $39 (free through TrialPay offer) and is affordable for any business. Customers can download and test it for compatibility at
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH Deposit software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.