It takes skill and proficiency to design luxurious cars. One brand, which has been successful in carrying forward the legacy of sedans is Mercedes Benz.
When Mercedes made its way to India
The heritage of Mercedes Benz dates back to the first petrol powered car, which was created by Karl Benz in the late 19th Century. The company started a full-fledged manufacturing unit in the beginning of 20th century.
However, Mercedes made its way into the Republic of India during the late 1990s. Mercedes Benz India is a wholly owned subsidiary of the same. In the present time, it is one of the most preferred luxury brands and has the maximum customer reach. One of the latest series, which has taken the market by storm is Mercedes Benz E class
Mercedes Benz E class
This series by Mercedes Benz stands high on the quality standards set by its pioneers. Each model in the series is a state of the art, which assures a luxurious and safe ride to its passengers. The features of these masterpieces are as follows.
- Stunning Exteriors
Each of the E class models has stylish and sporty exteriors with full LED Headlamps with ILS, adaptive high beam assist, electric Sunroof and of course the vintage star in the central grill. The car features twin light alloy wheel to ensure robustness and speed. The E class outdoes its predecessor with its fresh and dynamic bodyline.
- Comfortable Interiors
The features of these cars are not limited to just its exteriors. These have superb interiors, which is a fusion of technology and emotions with a 7 speed automatic transmission and 5-stage light intensity control. The locking system is programmable which ensures locking of all the doors during the drive and also facilitates emergency opening when needed. It also has an auto-dimming mirror interior.
- Matchless safety with efficient restraint system
Ensuring the safety of its passengers is a prime concern of the manufacturers. That is why these features have been incorporated in each E class model:
- Each model has Window curtain airbags.
- The seater belts are 3-point seat belts for every passenger.
- All of these have Belt tensioner and belt force limiter for driver, front passenger and outboard rear seat passengers.
- The structure has three stage impact protection.
- Facilitates on the go entertainmentThe Mercedes Benz E class ensures on the go entertainment by incorporating USB and Bluetooth systems in each of its units.
Booking your Mercedes
Before booking your luxury sedan, it is important to predefine few points like:
- Locating a good dealer to get the best deals.
- You can request brochures from the same to set your mind about the specific ad-on features you wish to have in your car. It is better to adhere to a budget to avoid a financial crunch at the last moment.
- It is also important to define the down payment amount agreeable by the dealer and also the tenure of the financed amount. One can calculate this amount using the finance calculator available on the dealer’s website.
Owing a Mercedes Vehicle is the sign of elegance and is an assurance of an elite ride on the roads.