Employing and deploying services is the crux of any business which indeed needs to be nurtured to the best by the right kind of talent in order to be successful in today’s competitive era.
Money Matters a top notch financial services firm understands this root of successful business and is at peak due to the strong pillar of its highly influential and esteemed board family.
Re – inventing the wheel of being self made man Rajesh Sharma – Money Matters founder of entrepreneur started up from scratch and build a booming empire. With a focus to define Money Matters Financial Services Ltd the most reputable and reliable organization Mr. Rajesh as a chairman and managing director of the company has bought in his profound knowledge and well – off experience in the field of Loan Syndication, Innovating new financial products, Devising Investment strategies for clients and financial risk management.
His immense effort has rewarded Money Matters Financial Services Ltd being a leading player in India. Embodying CSR and making Money Matter an organization of high standing globally across a decade is the vision of this professional charted accountant.
In addition, Money Matters Financial Services Ltd welcomes aboard Mr. Justice Bhagwati Prasad and Mr. Mukesh Kacker the independent board of directors to employ advanced regulation by Mr. Prasad an LLM graduate and par excellent policy making by Mr. Kacker an I.A.S, co- founder of promoter and CMD of infrastructure consultancy firm – Kacker & Daughter Infrastructure Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. (www.ideasinfra.com) which marks up the firm’s accomplishment.
Achievements of our esteemed independent directors:
Mr. Justice Bhagwati Prasad-
– An enormous 24 years experience in law practices and judge of Rajasthan High Court in 1996.
– A Secretary, Rajasthan High Court Advocates Association in the year 1976.
– President of the Rajasthan High Court Advocates Association in the year 1986.
– Member of Bar Council of India for the period 1991 to 1993.
– Managing Trustee of Bar Council of India Trust for the period 1992-93.
– Senior Advocate at Supreme Court September 2011.
Mr. Mukesh Kacker
– Economics from Harvard University,U.S.A.
– Topper of Allahabad University in B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Statistics) and in M.A. (Political Science).
– Writer for the Economic Times, Financial Express, Business Standard and Governance.
– Technical Expert on the Justice B.N.Srikrishna Committee that was formed by the Government of India to advise it on the situation in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
– Served as Director General, Institute for Competition & Regulation for non- profitable research.
– Advisor to Vestergaard Frandsen, Switzerland.