Opel’s cars rock in 2008 by launching thier new Opel’s Flextreme concept car, which makes its premiere at the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt (September 13 – 23, 2007), boasts the body of a dynamic monocab,as well as the completely new environmentally friendly E-Flex electric propulsion concept and a host of innovative details like-
* Exterior design: Dynamic design language in compact monocab form
* Interior: Futuristic and top technology
* Propulsion: Low-emission mobility with
* Plug-in: full capacity after three hours of charging at 220 volts
* Doors: Unconventional and practical
Opel Flextreme Concept Expected to Achieve Less Than 40 gm/km CO2 Emissions Plug-in electric Vehicle Features 55 Km of Emissions-Free Range
Model: Flextreme Concept
Displacement: 1.30 L | 79.3 cu in. | 1299.7 cc.
Fuel Type: Diesel
Length: 4796.001 mm | 188.8 in.
friend its really very good and confert car for future.