America’s energy costs affect so many aspects of our lives. And with the global economy it affects lives outside of America. Getting control over our energy sources will improve our economy and increase jobs. It will even aid in reducing global terror. I created a new National Energy Policy which I have sent to the Congress and the President. Please let me know what you think.
United States of America
National Energy Policy
Purpose: Provide affordable, clean, and reliable energy to American consumers while reducing taxes, stimulating the economy, and improving our national security.
Goal 1: North American fossil fuel independence. Provide incentives, free up public land, and create energy agreements with Canada and Mexico so that all fossil fuels come from sources inside North America.
- Lower the cost of fossil fuels
- Stimulate the US economy
- Increase the number of jobs in America
- Decrease the amount of money flowing to the Middle East thereby decreasing the funding to extremist terrorist groups such as ISIS, Al-Qaida, Hamas, etc.
Goal 2: Provide incentives to use geothermal devices to heat and cool homes and buildings.
- Reduces load on electric power grid
- Reduces need for electricity from power plants
- Zero footprint since all heat exchanges are underground
- Payback from investment in three years
Goal 3: Provide research incentives into home electrical generation beyond solar and wind power use inconsistent power sources. Focus: Home geothermal power.
- Total freedom from power grid reducing catastrophic impact from disruption of power grid
- Personal energy independence
- Income producer from selling electricity back to electric utilities
- Reduce consumption of fossil fuels and accompanying pollution
- Provides incentive for using electric cars, motorcycles, etc.
Goal 4: Provide research incentives into generating electricity using non-turbine/coil generator technology. Focus: Piezoelectric generation.
- Light highways with low power LEDs and using road vibrations as power source
- Used as another form of wind power and hydro power generation