And believe in that which I reveal, confirming that which ye possess already (of the Scripture), and be not first to disbelieve therein, and part not with My revelations for a trifling price, and keep your duty unto Me.
(41) Confound not truth with falsehood, nor knowingly conceal the truth.
(42) Establish worship, pay the poor-due, and bow your heads with those who bow (in worship).
(43) Enjoin ye righteousness upon mankind while ye yourselves forget (to practise it)? And ye are readers of the Scripture! Have ye then no sense?
(44) Seek help in patience and prayer; and truly it is hard save for the humble-minded,
(45) Who know that they will have to meet their Lord, and that unto Him they are returning.
(46) O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures.
(47) And guard yourselves against a day when no soul will in aught avail another, nor will intercession be accepted from it, nor will compensation be received from it, nor will they be helped.
(48) And (remember) when We did deliver you from Pharaoh’s folk, who were afflicting you with dreadful torment, slaying your sons and sparing your women: that was a tremendous trial from your Lord.
(49) And when We brought you through the sea and rescued you, and drowned the folk of Pharaoh in your sight.
(50) And when We did appoint for Moses forty nights (of solitude), and then ye chose the calf, when he had gone from you, and were wrong-doers.