Its Christmas time around the world and people exchange gifts and wishes in this special time of the year. Good will wishes are expressed in many different languages during this joyous time.
You may want to add a special greeting in your Christmas cards, gift tags or in your e-cards this year to wish your friends, neighbors, colleagues , chat friends "Merry Christmas" in other languages. Or if you are spending Christmas abroad this year, here is one resource that will help you communicate the greetings for the season.
1. Arabic – I’d Miilad said oua sana saida
2. Chinese – (Mandarin) Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan
3 Croatian – Sretan Bozic
4. Danish – Glædelig Jul
5. Dutch – Vrolijk Kerstfeest
6. Filipino – Maligayang Pasko
7. Finnish – Hyvaa joulua
8. French – Joyeux Noël
9. German – Fröhliche Weihnachten
10. Greek: Kala Christouyenna!
11. Indonesian – Selamat Hari Natal
12. Irish – Nollaig Shona Dhuit
13. Italian Buon Natale!
14. Japanese – Shinnen omedeto. Kurisumasu Omedeto
15. Korean -Sung Tan Chuk Ha
16. Latin – Natale hilare et Annum Faustum!
17. Maltese: IL-Milied It-tajjeb
18. Portuguese – Feliz Natal!
19. Russian – Pozdravlyenie s Rozjdyestvom i s Novym Godom!
20. Swedish – God Jul
21. Samoan: La Maunia Le Kilisimasi Ma Le Tausaga Fou
22. Spanish – Feliz Navidad
23. Urdu – Naya Saal Mubarak Ho
24. Vietnamese – Chuc Mung Giang Sinh
25. Welsh – Nadolig Llawen