San Francisco, CA and Zurich, Switzerland – August 23, 2016 – Scandit, the leading enterprise mobility and data capture company, specializing in barcode scanning solutions for smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices, was included in a July 2016 Gartner report titled, “Lessons Learned From Supply Chain Visibility Initiatives: Part 2 – Supply Chain Logistics and Transportation, 2016” by Christian Titze and Bart De Muynck.
The report reviews how various organizations have used technology to enhance their logistics and transportation visibility.
According to Gartner, “Enterprises can benefit from hardware-agnostic mobility and data capture solutions in two fundamental ways: replacing older, aging scanners with smart devices and innovating by leveraging mobile apps alongside smart devices. Such emerging capabilities will enable the transformation of critical business processes across the entire supply chain.”
“We care about our customers and their success, and that’s why we’re thrilled to be included in this new supply chain report from Gartner,” said Samuel Mueller, CEO of Scandit. “SBB is using our data capture technology to transform and modernize their company by simplifying business processes, increasing employee satisfaction, and cutting costs, which are the same key benefits that our other customers have enjoyed by using our products.”
- Gartner clients can read the report from Gartner here: https://www.gartner.com/doc/3369417/lessons-learned-supply-chain-visibility
- Read the SBB case study: http://www.scandit.com/resources/case-studies/swiss-federal-railways/
- Learn more about Scandit Flow: http://www.scandit.com/products/flow
- Sign up for a free 30-day trial of Scandit Flow: https://scandium.scandit.com/customer/signup
- Download Scandit Flow on iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scandit-flow/id1021540580?mt=8
- Download Scandit Flow on Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.scandit.scandium&hl=en
- Learn more about Scandit: http://www.scandit.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.