Sweden is officially known as the Kingdom of Sweden and is a North European country which borders with Finland and Norway. Sweden has a well-developed economy having eighth highest per capita income in the world. The Swedish universities firmly emphasise on developing your ability to question the status quo by assessing the information and seeking new perspectives to come up with well-informed opinions. Sweden highly invests in research and development, but also gives a lot of importance to equality and the right to choose. Students are encouraged to develop their innovative faculties by thinking inquisitively.
Why choose Sweden?
- No IELTS. Yes, you heard it right! You can study in Sweden without ielts.
- No Visa Interview.
- No need to learn Swedish for getting admission.
- Sweden has the largest number of multinationals per capita of any country in the world. For example IKEA, Volvo, Ericsson, H&M, TetraPak, AstraZeneca which offers a great opportunity to climb the corporate ladder.
- After receiving a job offer while studying in Sweden, you can apply for a work permit and make the most of the Work-life balance that it offers.
- It offers a non-hierarchical and egalitarian environment where the teachers and students from around the world collaborate in a creative and informal setting. They can make a direct influence both collectively and individually.
- Sweden’s 29 national parks along with nearly 4,000 nature reserves offer you the options to ski, hike, fish, mountain bike and swim.
- The Sweden Universities place focuses on developing student’s ability to involve in critical thinking through an analytic mindset.
How to get started?
So you are interested in studying in Sweden without ielts but don’t know how to go about it. Don’t worry! All you got to do is to follow the steps given below and you will be good to go!
Read About Different Programs and Universities
You need to get acquainted with the Swedish university system and the different options available to you. After choosing the university as well as course you can proceed with the application process.
Attend a free Counselling
Many institutes like Krishna Consultants helps its student in selecting the university and course which best suits the students based on many factors such as financial constraints, academic profile, the area of interest and so on. This helps students in making informed choices.
Prepare your Documents
It is immensely crucial to present your academic transcripts with finesse. You need to know about the application process and should prepare one, with proper guidelines. Writing your Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation is mandatory. You need to send the application having all the necessary documents.
Read About Scholarships
A lot of organisations offer scholarships to international students. If you want to fund your studies then it is a good idea to investigate options before turning in your application. Some scholarships are only limited to specific programs.
Don’t Miss the Deadline!
Students lose track of time while preparing for the entrance exams. The application deadline for autumn 2017 is January 16. It’s always advisable to submit your application a few days early to avoid the last-minute hassle. The support documents and application fee is due by February 1.
Thus proper guidance, coupled with preparation can help you achieve your goal of studying abroad. You can seek professional help from Overseas Education Consultants like Krishna Consultants having a reliable record of delivering results. They are working in this field for more than 18 years now and provide all the facilities right from Coaching, Counselling, Visa Assistance and the like. So what are you waiting for? Attend the free counseling today to make you dream of studying in Sweden come true!