To handle the overall performance of SQL databases, B-tree really plays crucial role. The reliability of this structure to settle the databases and speeding up the desired operations, due to both of these concerns this database storage structure is adopted over SQL Server as well. To avoid the hap-hazard way to work with database adopting B-tree is the best way. But, unfortunately distinct nodes of B-trees when not managed properly then there may have a cause to generate errors. Resolving such errors through some basic and manual techniques of SQL Server will be your prior concern once you have viewed an error. If there is not any alternative to sort out such bothersome concern then, SQL database recovery with an external SQL recovery tool will be beneficiary.
An Error Due To B-tree Destruction
“Table error: Object ID O_ID, index ID I_ID. B-tree chain linkage mismatch. P_ID1->next = P_ID2, but P_ID2->Prev = P_ID3.”
Due to some unknown but logical problems within structure of B-tree a pointer of one page of database gets started to point out the other page of SQL. As here P_ID1 is pointing out id of other page P_ID2 and the pointer for second page is pointing out the id of third page. It is quite inappropriate.
What You Can Do To Fix Up The Issue?
If you are going to follow the underneath given steps in streamlined manner then, you may have an option to sort out the concern:
- If any kind of hardware related concerns are shown into Server logs then, first fix all that
- During hardware diagnostics if you find more error then you will have to rectify all that problems as well
- With a frequent swap of hardware elements to find out where the problem exactly lying
- Write Cashing rights should be checked out
If it is hardware concern then, go to a technician having capability to sort out the problem.
- Check out the validity of updated backup if there is not a concern within hardware
- If backup is not in healthy mode then, use DBCC CHECKDB for recovery of SQL database
The Issue – Still Not Resolved?
If you are not satisfied as all these methods have not work for you then, better to get a commercial help for SQL database recovery. SQL Recovery is an application that can be used for appropriate and instant recovery of damaged and corrupt databases of SQL Server. No matter with which edition of SQL Server you have worked and found issues in SQL Server databases as this tool has brilliant global support for SQL editions.
Get more Information: http://www.en.sqldatarecovery.org/