- People Insight become official partner of the 2016 UK & Ireland Awards
- Entry deadline extended until October 07, 2016
- Highly skilled judges from the likes of BBC, AXA PPP, The Post Office, Lloyds Banking Group, HR Grapevine, Engage for Success plus more.
London – September 06, 2016 – The 2016 UK & Ireland Employee Engagement Awards in association with People Insight (www.ee-awards.com) has finalised its expert judging line-up with just over a month before the deadline for entries is reached. That deadline has today been extended to October 07, 2016.
The awards encourage entries from all facets of engagement including wellbeing, internal communications, benefits and many more – from companies of all sizes that put people at the heart of their business.
To cover that breadth of engagement, the awards needed an engagement heavyweight as an official partner. Today, People Insight (www.peopleinsight.co.uk) are announced as that partner. People Insight are a specialist employee engagement and culture consultancy focused on helping clients like Virgin, Fuller’s, Cancer Research UK, London Stock Exchange Group, and Southampton FC create happy, healthy and productive workplaces.
Tom Debenham, Founding and Managing Director, People Insight commented: “We’ve supported The EE Awards for the last two years and we are delighted to now become their official partner. We recognise how far Matt and the team have come in establishing the Awards as the ultimate recognition in the Employee Engagement industry.
Our focus on employee engagement and culture fits perfectly with the EE Awards, and we love seeing and sharing the kind of pioneering approaches to people that are exemplified by EE Awards entrants.”
An unrivalled judging line-up
Now in its third year in the UK & Ireland, The Employee Engagement Awards continues to go from strength to strength globally, capturing the imagination with a judging panel that boasts some of the most respected, powerful and recognised experts and brands in the UK and beyond. The panel includes:
- Calum DiLeto, VP, Editor & Head of Content, HR Grapevine
- Tom Debenham, Founding and Managing Director, People Insight
- Amber Kelly, Head of Employee Engagement, The Post Office
- Heather Wagoner, Director of Internal Communications, BBC
- David Littlechild, Head of Culture & Engagement, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ruth Dance, Head of Customer & People Development, News UK
- Gamiel Yafai, Diversity & Inclusion Strategist at Diversity Marketplace
- Richard Morgan, Director of HR, The Telegraph Media Group
- Deborah De Satge, Head of Internal Communication for AXA PPP healthcare
- Sam Fuller, Founder, The Wellbeing Project
- Kim Abel-Lanier, Vice President, Employee Solutions, Maritz Motivation Solutions
- Dr. Bob Nelson, Author of Recognizing & Engaging Employees for Dummies
- Cathy Brown, Executive Director, Engage for Success
- Crispin Manners, Chairman The Employee Engagement Alliance
- Karin Volo, Director of Evolushen Academy
- Tony Latter, CEO, The Happiness Index.
Matt Manners, CEO & Founder at The Employee Engagement Awards, states: “Today we are making a statement with such a dynamic official partner in People Insight and an unrivalled independent judging panel. I can’t believe how far we have come since 2014. As the original and only global Employee Engagement Awards we are sending a message to all businesses in the UK & Ireland that The Employee Engagement Awards is something your business needs to enter and win. It will give you a fantastic opportunity to enhance your business reputation, boost team morale and attract the best people to come and work for you.”
Due to a large number of requests, the entry deadline has been now extended until October 7th 2016, giving more companies the opportunity to get recognised for their efforts in employee engagement.
Exclusive Media Partner
HR Grapevine is the exclusive media partner of The UK & Ireland Employee Engagement Awards.
There are still various opportunities available for companies to sponsor the awards. For more information please contact email@example.com