It is known that YouTube stars make a lot of money and many of them become real celebrities.
In this article we will present you some of the richest vloggers on YouTube and we hope you will enjoy. So, let’s start.
Top 10 Richest Vloggers:
- Pew Die Pie – 12 $ million. Felix Arvid Ulf Kjelberg, whose YouTube name is Pew Die Pie, is a famous Swedish 25-year-old comedian and video producer and he is best known for his handle Pew Die Pie. He is also a game commentator and he pays a lot of attention to his audience. Pew Die Pie has almost 40 million subscribers and over 10 billion video views. He is also called the King of YouTube. His net-worth is 12 million dollars.
- Smosh – $ 8.5 million. Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla are two friends who have gained a big popularity with their live-active comedy Smosh. Hecox and Padilla joined YouTube in 2005 and they created the first YouTube comedy channel. Smosh has over 21 million subscribers and that’s why this amazing duo is on the second place on the list of top 10 richest vloggers.
- Fine Brothers – $ 8.5 million. There is one more YouTube comedy duo, Benny and Rafi Fine. They have won a Daytime Emmy thanks to their “React” videos. Their activity on YouTube started with “Kids React to Viral Videos” in 2010, but now their channel includes teenagers, adults, older people and YouTubers. Benny and Rafi Fine have earned about 13 million subscribers on their own YouTube channel.
- Lindsey Stirling – $ 6 million. Lindsey Stirling is a dancing violinist and she is also on the list of top 10 richest vloggers. What does it mean “a dancing violinist”? Well, she is dancing while playing the violin. She is also known for her performance with John Legend. Lindsey Stirling was a quarter-finalist on America’s Got Talent in 2010 and her album Shatter Me in 2014 has become very popular. She has 7 million followers on YouTube and there’s no doubt that she is one of richest vloggers.
- Rhett and Link – $ 4.5 million. The fifth place on the list of top 10 richest vloggers occupy Rhett McLaughlin and Charles Lincoln Neal III. They are friends from childhood and they both have engineering degrees. They have more than 8 million subscribers and they are best known for their Good Mythical Morning series. Also, they earned a lot of money by shooting humorous and ridiculous commercials for businesses.
- Ksi – $ 4.5 million. Olajide ‘JJ’ Olatunji is tied in the sixth place on the list of top 10 richest vloggers. He is also a video game commentator and comedian. Olatunji records about 40 videos per month and each of them has around 2 million views. He has also launched his rap career on YouTube and his most famous single is Lamborghini.
- Michelle Phan – $ 3 million. Michelle Phan is a popular 28-year-old makeup vlogger who has earned the popularity as a YouTube star. In her videos Michelle Phan shows how to apply makeup and how to look like your favorite celebrities, such as Lady Gaga or Angelina Jolie.
- Superwoman – $ 2.5 million. Superwoman is YouTube name of Lilly Singh. She is a comedian and her humor is influenced by her ethnic background and childhood. Actually, she has grown up with Indian parents. Lilly Singh has travelled the world in recent years with her popular stand-up comedy show A Trip To Uncorn Island. The YouTube channel of this Superwoman has over 6.8 million subscribers and her videos have more than 880 million views. There’s no doubt that Lilly Singh is one of the top 10 richest vloggers.
- Roman Atwood – $ 2.5 million. Roman Atwood is a prank vlogger and also one of the most popular YouTube personalities. He plays pranks on his friends and his family and he is actually a YouTube version of Ashton Kutcher.
- Rosanna Pansino – $ 2.5 million. Rosanna Pansino is also one of the richest vloggers. She is especially popular for her YouTube cooking show Nerdy Nummies and people also call her “a baking queen”. She is a self-taught chef and she has her own cookbook. When it comes to a number of subscribers on YouTube, she has more than 4.7 million of them.