Of all the ecommerce websites that have predominated the Kuwait market, the top 5 have been most useful. Based on their products, uniqueness & diligence of services, it is possible to categorize them as per their spread & popularity.The ecommerce websites offer the following benefits:
- Anything can be bought online from the comfort of the home.
- No need to pay in advance. Most of the times, cash on delivery option is available.
- No need to accept damaged products. All the ecommerce websites have clear policies for delivery & exchange.
- Every day discounts add the icing to the cake. What you buy for huge amounts in shops can now be purchased at 20% to 30% discounts online.
As per specific advantages, the top four ecommerce websites of Kuwait & Middle East can be categorized as mentioned below:
- Souq.com: This very well-known website ranks on top of all the ecommerce websites of Kuwait &middle eastthat buyers could have known. The website sells all types of products in categories such as Apparel, Accessories, Electronics & so on & is undoubtedly the best when it comes to customer service. Their Social media presence is also good & reaches far & wide. Their Facebook fanpage can be accessed using this username for Facebook: SouqKu`wait.
- WantITbuyIT.com: This website specializes in selling products related to Information Technology & offers top & huge discounts everyday on their Facebook fanpage& group. They have a wide reach to Kuwait online shoppers for IT products in Kuwait & have helped many businesses automate their daily operations. They can be reached on Facebook using this username for fanpage: WantITbuyITKuwait.
- Jadopado.com: Another huge success with online shoppers, the uniqueness of Jadopado lies in selling electronic products at nominal rates. A big favorite with media & newspapers, the website can be reached from anywhere in the middle east.
- X-cite.com: As exciting as the name sounds, the website offers equally exciting offers to its audience. They give out new deals on their website everyday & engage customers with interesting give-outs.
Ecommerce has played a vital role in middle-east’s growth. Countries such as UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar& KSA have seen tremendous growth in this sector in the past 3 years. On similar lines, it would be appropriate to say that websites such as Souq.com & WantITbuyIT.com have not just carved a solid niche for themselves but have also made shopping very easy.
Besides, ladies, senior citizens & even children can shop online if required. There is very little risk of transactions being unsafe or incomplete as everything is automated & monitored by a team of technical experts regularly.
Thus, it would be appropriate to expect that within next 2 years, Middle East will possibly see an upsurge of ecommerce websites & will experience huge rise in employment accordingly. This is good news not just for online sellers & buyers but also for the Information Technology professionals seeking jobs in the middle east.
Author is an avid writer & blogger with Talent Canvas- Writing, Designing & Web advertising. http://talentcanvas.biz.