Besides being a great and effective source of information, the Internet, as you may know, can also be a great source of entertainment. After a hard day at work or even after a hard task, during the break, everyone enjoys entering entertainment websites. Many won’t admit that they are doing it, but we all know the truth!
Starting a blog – if we are talking about an entertainment one – and administrating it requires a lot of work. However, all those efforts are to be rewarded as soon as people start visiting your blog, and when they stay engaged in the content you are posting.
Here are six blogs that have gained the reputation of being the funniest ones in the area and which can serve as an example for your blog. Remember always to keep your personality and sense of humor in everything you post, though.
- Storytime with John – The funniest stories from the Internet hemisphere are going to be found in here. This guy has thousands and thousands of followers and offers his readers a positive perspective on life, which is, basically, everything a reader of this niche needs.
- Multiple Momstrosity – If you are looking for a parenting blog that can offer you advice, but which can also make you laugh really hard, you have come to the right place! Parents can easily identify with everything that is being presented in here, so you can see why this is such a success.
- The Bloggess – A very funny, but at the same time, a very brutally honest type of blog. One reason that could explain why this combination seems to be working out so great could be the fact that it is written by a woman who is able to make fun of her state of depression.
- 9gag.com–The website everyone enjoys entering even if it is just for a few minutes. Filled with visuals and catchy phrases, this website became the delight of many Internet users from all over the world. It is so popular that many people seem to have learned by hearta great amount of the jokes that have been posted in there.
- BuzzFeed – Another hit on the market of entertainment, BuzzFeed manages to offer a combination of comics, funny jokes, catchy information, and news to all of its readers.
- Passive Aggressive Notes – This is yet another funny blog that offers its readers a series of passive aggressive notes coming from people who have been pissed off by certain events in their daily routine. The users will submit their notes to the website, and the creators are going to choose the best ones and get them published. Anyone can send a passive aggressive note, so feel free to do it anytime you want!
Check out these funny blogs and brighten up your day instantly! They are the best way to relax, whether you are at work or home. The jokes will definitelylift up your spirit in a blink of an eye!