While many people point out the disadvantages of tree lopping, there are more people including arborists and homeowners who highlight its advantages. You, as the homeowner, have to decide which camp you fall into, so to speak, after considering the instances when tree lopping or trimming is a must.
Promote Better Tree Health
Even trees require looking after especially in residential areas. Tree lopping professional trim the trees of their unhealthy, damaged, or dead boughs and branches in both young and old trees as a way to promote their optimum health.
This is because unhealthy boughs and branches can encourage the fast growth of microorganisms in them that, in turn, will have adverse effects on the healthy parts. Otherwise, your trees will have an unhealthy look, no thanks to the obviously dead branches and wilted leaves, which will take away from the overall beauty of your garden.
Tree loping also facilitates the exposure of the live limbs (i.e., healthy branches) to sunlight and the free flow of air especially near the canopy. Keep in mind that trees require a sufficient amount of sunlight for photosynthesis, the process by which plants manufacturer food, and air for survival.
The bottom line: Tree lopping is a must to maintain the good health of trees. Of course, the process should be done by a certified tree professional so as to get the best results in both form (i.e., beauty) and function (i.e., health maintenance).
Besides, you likely don’t possess the right training and tools for safe tree trimming, thus, increasing the risks for injuries, such as falls from a height and cuts from sharp tools. Even when you have ladders, ropes, and pruning shears in your garage, you shouldn’t undertake it as a DIY project for safety reasons, not to mention that you don’t know where and how to trim a tree in the first place.
Call a reliable tree lopping Perth provider as your first step when considering trimming the trees in your garden.
Tree trimming services are also recommended for safety purposes, such as in the following cases:
- When the branches of the tree are blocking the driveway, walkway and road, tree trimming is a must. These branches can increase the risks of road accidents since these block the sight of the drivers. You may even be fined under local ordinances for such an oversight.
- When the dead branches are in the path of pedestrians and motorists, tree lopping should be done ASAP. These dead limbs can easily break even under a moderate breeze and, thus, put passersby under jeopardy, such as the branches falling on their heads or on their vehicles. You may even be sued for it, too, especially when the tree is within your property.
You shouldn’t put yourself as well as your family and friends at the risk of injuries – call a reliable tree lobbing service provider ASAP.
When choosing from among several tree lopping service providers, you have to be careful in checking their backgrounds. You cannot be too careful especially as you may have a liability for their work in case it goes awry.
- Ask for proof of their qualifications including their training certificates. You shouldn’t go for self-taught tree professionals for obvious reasons.
- Inquire about the insurance particularly the general liability and third-party insurance policies, even the workers’ compensation. You want the assurance that the company has the safety measure in case your home becomes damaged or somebody gets injured during the tree lopping process.
- Ask for client references. You should ideally call them to inquire about their experiences with the company and make your decision from that point.
Now start your search for the best tree lopping professional!